Monday, January 25, 2010

4 a.m. wake up

No I'm not lost, just exhausted. A wonderfully busy ski weekend with friends from Seattle. Blue sky days for skiing. It was great.
I picked up my official uniform on Saturday night. Alas I had to wait so long. All that were left for pants make my legs look columnar. I will wear them only when absolutely necessary.
The blue jackets, vests, and shirts are fabulous! It was fun to go to work today and see everyone in their uniforms. Also a bit overwhelmed at the number of police/security on site. I do feel safe, very safe, there.
Getting up at 4 a.m. to walk Fenway before leaving for a 6 a.m. shift was not fabulous. My nightlife in the next couple of weeks is going to be seriously curtailed.
Off to get beauty sleep at 8 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment